From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thanks Giving

I'm back.... ok I've been back for a couple weeks, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I met a guy, I've had a lot of practicing to do for a festival coming up and a Masterclass, so this has as usual fallen to the back burner.
So it's Thanksgiving again and what better time than now to tell what I am thankful for. I am thankful that I have such awesome friends, one of whom called me yesterday *ahem*Jamie*ahem* and I love him for it. A bunch of others who came out to dinner and dessert at this amazing Mexican restaurant and then Crapes place downtown. Mmmmm sharing that Nutella and strawberry crape with Mike was heavenly. lol Manuele because he is so funny and stupid lol *muah* And everyone else... I don't have time to list them but I love you all equally.
Also thankful for my voice, which I live for. And for Stephanie who is helping me so much to shape it.
And then there is K who is really awesome and so much fun to talk to.... and also has and awesome '73 Mustang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home