From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Written a couple days ago...forgot to post.

Someone said this today and it really struck a cord. Her situation is not very desireable, to be honest it is downright terrible all because of a guy who feels it that, after only one and a half years of marrige, and a child, it might be better to "explore life as a single male". One would think she would be extremely mad, to the point where she is burning all of his clothes in a bonfire in his car "Waiting to Exhale" style, but now, she is fine to move on. Her philosophy is:
"I guess I just remain the eternal optimist. I figure I know what I'm worth, and there's somebody who is willing to match that price"

But to understand the situation completely I need to explain quickly how I came to know her... I met her husband online and we chatted for awhile, he told me he was seperated so I figured, meh whatever. He was fun to talk to but it never went anywhere, minus a few comments that he made, which I knew would never come true. Eitherway. A couple weeks later he told me he and his wife were going to give it another try, and I was happy for him, he then proceded to give me his best friend's msn (because we were so alike), AND his wife's addy as he thought that we would get along well... You can imagine my surprise when this came up on the MSN screen... I almost died of laughter. Who flirts with someone mercilessly then gives them their wife's email???

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

haha wow what an interesting fellow..
what an excellent philosophy on life she has though

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D

:J

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home