From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Saturday, September 02, 2006

And now for something different

My last day of work was yesterday. Finally I am free.... but now what to do? I know that school is starting, but my uncle has just made me realize that I REALLY wasted all my money this summer because I had it. I currently have 49$ in my bank account... I had such high hopes and plans to save, but instead I had a kick ass summer.... So maybe not all was lost.

So I am the only one who starts school this wednesday... bully for me. All this means is that after a summer of not seeing me you will get to see me a couple days before you go back as I am fairly free the rest of the week.

Nothing more to report... I'm at my Granma's in Brooklyn, Whitby (I love Brooklyn and plan to spend time during the year here), and won't be back until Sunday night. Sooooooo Can't wait til next week...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

you need to fix your html. Only one post is displayed at a time, unless that is what you wanted.

:J

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home