From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Wednesday before

My stomach has been in knots for the last couple days because I am overexcited about going to vising Jamie and Kate and Colin, some random people and the long awaited RANCH!. Too excited am I. There was only one time before that I made the long and interesting trip by Go bus (then train and then another bus), this time I am going to ride in comfort. Something as luxurious as a horse drawn carraige with plush dark red valour cushions, a driver AND a foot man...with a mini bar...humm.. this is sounding good, I wonder how much that would cost compared to Greyhound. On a slightly related note (meaning I was just to lazy to press enter... although it would have been far quicker than this), I just updated my CreativeZen with all the latest in music (including an hour long old reggae mix) and all the stuff I need to practice/learn... so I am ready for the bus trip!!

In other news: I have an essay due... at 7 tonight. It's quite not done.. and instead of doing that, I am wasting my prose on this. But I just had a chat with Jamie so I am in an awesome mood! By 7 tomorrow I will be sitting in a class called "po po in da hood" as Jamie called it, something so different from my usual... possibly with a water bottle filled with alcohol... or a travel mug.. no one would suspect that. And get a string thing from a tea bag and let it hang out of the side?? Brillient!

Here's to you!
Three things I am greatful for: friends, music and laughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Very funny.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home