From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

okay i have a real reason for breaking my goal. aol shut down my internet access and i couldn't get on. and although it sounds like an excuse... it's not.... i now am the proud owner of ROGERS HI SPEED INTERNET ACCESS. YAY ME! so should anyone want to call me and im on the internet i can do both at the same time! this is excellent!
either way. so like a said finally pan started and i am going downtown to my peps. and my twin sister. and playing pan. this is great. there is so much to do, as we are supposed to have 6 songs down by sat. and i only fully know 1. and random parts of the other 4. lots of work!! no body said dat it would be smooth salin, time to breathe. i am having so much fun though... if only liam or alex or talib would show up that would make it even better. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED! but whatever.
i want to play soccer! i really want to go and do that.. and football and rugby and basketball and tennis....
Mood: SINGY
Song right now:I drove all night- Cindi Lauper or Celiene Dion
Random thought of the day: if only i could drive.... all night ..... to get to HIM... wake HIM from HIS sleep and make love to HIM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home