From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Monday, May 19, 2003

And now for: The Duchess' Random Thoughts on Little Things That Don't Matter: so here i go spouting off random thought because i don't want to do homework but i would like to type something... there will be no random thought at the end of this because of the nature of this entry.... and should you wish to contact me please feel free to click the 'Contact' icon at the top of the journal cause i would love to hear from you.... so you know....
- I really like micheal jackson... he is the best performer that i have ever seen.
- Male ballet dancers are cute and i find it my duty to stand up for them because if you have ever seen a real ballet you would know how wonderful and beautiful they look.
- Nicolas Cage... while not the unbelieveable expressive actor, has been in some very good movies.... and suprisingly i find that i like him.
- I AM.... A GOD! kinda sorta
- I was broken hearted by the quality of my singing starz machine (or should i say my sister's)
- I really am not that wild about catsup.
- Have you ever noticed that the word 'sissors' is an odd word?
- I want to have a blockbuster movie!
- I really have to do my homework, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind!
- I hate how every thing needs batteries.. another way the corperations of the world are trying to break us.... but we shall resist, we shall...damit... i need my cd player.
- Bling Bling...need i say more!?
And now for my random song lyrics and by random i just mean the ones that were stuck in my head today!
~Justice will be served and the battle will rage This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage You'll be sorry that you messd with the U.S of A Cause we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the american way!... And't it's feel like the whole world is raining down on you, brought to you coutesy of the red white and blue-Toby Keith: Courtesy of the red white and blue
~I drove all night, to get to you Is that alright I drove al night, crept in your room, woke you from your sleep, to make love to you- Cyndi Lauper: I drove all night
~Justice is the one thing you should always find You gotta saddle up your boys you gotta draw a hard line When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune and we'll all meet back at the local salon We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singin Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses- Toby Keith and Willie Nelson: Beer for my horses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home