From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Monday: School is almost done! I can’t believe it so many people to say good bye to! I don’t think I can take it… the day was pretty boring cause there weren’t that many people at school, but that night at ‘the duchess’ Monday morning blues band and third stream played!!! It was so much fun! I salsaed, charlestoned, talked with people that I won’t see for a while, and boy is rory ever an awesome person! I adore him sooooo much!

Tuesday: It is finished! There is no more school, I think that I am going to cry. Although I have been waiting for this moment since high school began it feels so horrible knowing that some of the people that I began to make friends with in this last year will be dead to me! I will never see some of them again, and just thinking that makes me want to cry, and by cry I mean im not really THAT emotional, but a slight tear may come to my eyes.
And even more sadly, I have realized that I have a crush on someone! And I probably won’t see him for a long time if ever again… and not just in passing. WHY!!!! ARGH!!!
>> ahh well any one reading this knows I love y’all so im wasting my time here… but I love you guys!!! [and cut the emotion]
Random thought of the day: just because I don’t own a flip phone doesn’t mean im not rich!!! FUCKIN HELL what kind of assonine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home