From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Monday, June 23, 2003

what a weekend!!!
Friday was massive fun although we didn't do much, just hanging out with friends made my night.. until i fell asleep in colin's basement and started snoring! OOOPPS! i didn't mean to...i was really tired.. and the lights were off... the conversation was lulling me to sleep! but it was all good... just went home and slept. then came saturday.... wow was there really nothing to do during the day, but then came night... a fun time at the soca tent... i talked to Talib for the first time in however many years! god i had such a crush on him before and now that we talked again i really like him again. he is going to the university of illonois with a major in music...the focus? pan (steeldrum for those who don't know) he is majoring in pan.... oh god!!! funny cause Macome Fifi has a song this year... the corus? "ah don wan me daughter go wid no steelban man, is time you find a man who ave ambition..." but i really like him.... he's 20 and is going into his second year of university *sigh* i really like him again... this is horrible even my mother is against this. but not the point... [i will be with him for the rest july and the beginning of august!!! thank god for the black summer i am coming up to] either way... after that went to heathers party where i was really late [i got there at almost 1:00] and from which point i drunk myself into oblivion... by accident mixing rum and vodka ....what a huge mistake... not to be graphic but i was wretching for the whole morning and even after i got home i couldn't eat anything for fear that i would throw up again. finally i just slept for the most part of the day and it went away and i had dinner. but today my thoat is killing me... like breathing hurts like a mad thing. so i have learned that i will never drink that much again and if any one reading this ever sees me with a drink stronger than a daquri or a martini then please punch me in the face rendering my helpless... or break my wrists so i can't hold the glass. I AM NEVER GETTING DRUNK AGAIN!!!! ya hear me na? NEVER!!!!!
speaking of parties...Talib says that the parties at york are poppin... they are crazy. he says that is is a very sexual school and that some of the stuff that he saw at the party he went to made him want to go to church.. even though he hasn't been since grade 8... *sigh*
and monday was spent job searching!!!! @$%#^!!!! I NEED A MOTHA@*$#&% JOB!!!!
Random thought of the day: ma muda cautiously keepn me in grip, don wan me go wid no steelban man, say dem fellows go on an ego trip, no respect for woman, dis time me eye focus on dis han some dude, well dressed wid two pan sticks lookin rude, dey call him sticks, brodda man, if me mudda catch me is licks, but the pan man knew all de trick, she say: ah don wan meh daughta go wid no steelban man, is time you fine a man who ave ambition, pan man go get you pregnant consistantly, and every year is a big belly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home