From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

"SIGH* This is for the boy....

so yea.... i haven't posetd in awhile huh.... and you say you wanna hear more... well here we go....

so ryan jones is gone.. for those of you that don't know (Tay, Kate....? i told you.) yea he was now trying to hit on one of my friends, who immediatly came back ot me and tld me what he said.... HE FUCKING PROPOSITIONED HER FOR SEX! how low does one get.... my friend... i introduced her to him. it hurt... and to think 3 years wasted thinking i could wait for him... that he would come around and realize that i would make an amazing girlfriend... but no... and now for the poem that i wrote... (there is also a country song but that will be made public later... when it's done)


*ahem* YOU LOW DOWN DIRTY BABY FACED BASTARD
I hate you so much right now you low down dirty baby faced bastard.
All the time i put into caring,
to jumping when you said,
to calling when you wanted,
to giving when you needed.
You never talked you low down dirty rat faced bastard.
you joked,
you cajoled,
you even sometimes made me feel special,
but in the end all you didn't need me. thanks.


Tay you and me... we are going to get a punching bag and give it a thrashing that it will never forget.

but anyways.... oh yea... so ryan (a new friend and most definatly a nicer guy than any of the others....) might possibly be reading this... so as of now there will be no more about my crush on him... or the fact that i am totally willing to have his children.... or the fact that he likes sparkles... especially the blue ones... hehehehe .... OH... Ryan.... are you there?! :)

commencement is on it's way in... tomorrow.... oh boy...

Mood: flacid.... yes....can you picture that??
Random thought of the day: For God so loved the world... that he gave me, for whosoever believeth in me.... shall be rewarded and those who don't get blown to pieces by my minions. PS. LIIIIIIIIIAMMMMMMM!!!!