From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

UofT audition to day was the best thing i have ever done in my life. if i didn't get in because of that then they should be slung up by their pinkies and made to listen to the whole of Handel's Messiah...FLAT! *sigh* the point is not that i don;t want to go there the point is that I AM AWESOME!
fun day all day going down there and then spending about an hour then come right back up *phew*.
Almost my birthday!!! ALMOST THERE.....NEARLY... i can almost taste it!!!
I didn't see any of my guys today... mainly cause i wasn't at school (but that is beside the point). but what a wealth of cute guys downtown!! HEY HEY HEY...
Random thought of the day: Stewart'S Key Lime Soda contains Sodium Benzoate (a preservative)
and off to my boudoir i traverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home