From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

how do you start a journal? with a poem, cool quote, random thoughts on different topics, or do i tell you about myself? since i don't want to to think im crazy too early in the game, im gonna start this off nice and simple. I'm 17, not tall, pretty enough, and i love to sing... i would sing for the rest of my life non stop if i could, but alas i can't. I really don't know what else to write about cause nothing interesting happend to me today except i got accepted to York University and that makes me unbelievably happy!!! YIPIEEEE! either way...i am very tired and need my beauty sleep as i must be awake very early in the morning, so for now i must retire to my boudoir, we shall continue at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home