From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Sunday, April 27, 2003

practice, Practice, PRACTICE! who thought that music could be so hard!! if this is what university is about i don't want it! *sigh* all this theory is going to drive me out of my mind! passing note this, harmonic rhythem that, compose this and perfect cadence semi- closed WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? oh well...
I have made up my mind about one thing though... YORK UNIVERSITY here i come!!! who wouldn't with the deal im getting... room and board and everything that comes with that: free, finally get hi-speed internet: free, my own car: free (just have to pay like $50 for insurance), a job and all the money is for saving and spending: PRICELESS! and if i get enough money i might be able to rent and apartment or get a roomate!! how sweet is that!?
now i can't wait til university just thinking about it... wait....the work... the practice...oh...im down again! but school tomorrow... i get to see... dum da da dum IAN!!
and now for the random thought for the day: don't you hate waking up wearing in an ally with nothing but a cardbored box on and holding a box of apple juice... not that it's ever happened to me!
and now off to my boudoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home