From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Our local celebrity Cody Wood, who has too many talents and ventures to mention, has fallen for the newest teen singing phenomenon Amanda Jones, who is also love-struck. Our entertainment writer Ryan Marks caught up with the besotted couple at the ‘Double Z Saloon’ in town.
RM: How long have you two known each other?
AJ: I would say, about a two years.
RM: How did you meet?
CW: It was actually a chance meeting. She was looking around the internet for someone to talk to and since I was online she chose me, we didn’t meet face to face until after the first year.
RM: Is it hard to find time for each other?
CW: Sometimes, when there is a lot going on there can be times when we just don’t talk at all or we see each other just in passing. I have so much work in the studio, on the farm and with other various things that it’s like we have to schedule in a date.
AJ: But that’s to be expected since I have world tours and all it’s beginning to ease up a little bit for now since I’m taking some time off before the next recording, so this will hopefully not be as hectic.
RM: The tabloids are saying that you’re a ‘role-model couple’ and that the romance looks genuine, how do you feel about that?
CW: I think that since we were friends first it makes more sense. We really know each other and that’s the best part about the relationship, our friendship comes first and attraction second, I feel I can talk to Amanda about anything.
RM: Just quickly, there has been a rumor that you too are going to get married, but I don’t see a ring, could you clear this up for us?
AJ: It’s too soon to tell. I don’t want to have a J.Lo marriage but I do feel that I could settle down with Cody, should he ever ask.
CW: I can foresee a possible wedding proposal in the future, but as Amanda said it is too soon to tell!
RM: well thank you very much for taking time from your precious moments together to do this interview.
AJ: It was no prob, feel free to interrupt at any time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home