From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Saturday, August 23, 2003

RUNAWAY... and open up my mind

*sigh* the parents come home today. i must now get off the computer by 2 as opposed to 4 or 5 in the morning. more work around the house. but i guess i might be able to get out of that by work and then i NEED to do my back to school shopping. gonna have to do that this week. dammit does someone want to clean my house for me?!?!?!

so... my friends are leaving me huh.... taylor..kate..jen..jon..colin..(jamie your staying in markham...i didn't forget you) who will i be evil with and who will i be insane with... and who will listen to my insane rantings (not that i do but i could start) WHY?!?!!? you are all so close to each other (except colin muhahaha!!!! sorry) don't forget me in your new university like lifestyle. and keep me updated... i would like to know if tay makes her quota of men. so keep writing in your journals and i will in mine (i'll try too). ahh well if we don't hangout again before school starts then i wish you all the best first semester and i hope the change will be good for you. and good luck on moving in huh. have fun. and as soon as i get that elusive G2 i will most deffly come and see you.
Peace y'all.

Mood: nostalgic
Music: Don't Stay- Linkin Park ~brianna did this to me, liking them~
Random thought of the day: it's gonna have to be lyrics today-and i think you know the one-
"So take the photographs , and still frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time.
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth , it was worth all the while.
It's something unpredictable , but in the end is right .
I hope you had the time of your life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home