From the Diary of Duchess Witherington

An old tyme girl in the modern day world

Friday, September 19, 2003

PUB NIGHT AT THE AB

so i am now in the full swing of things at school. the courses aren't babying me anymore and i sit listening to the professer droning on about something, i either already know or don't really understand (depending on the class), and i find myself wondering to myself if i really want to be a university.... but then i look to my sides and see Shannon and Gabby (my other 2 muskeeteers... we do everything together and we have nuff classes together.) and then other people all around... and i realize that while the classes may start getting harer soon-which i doubt hehehe j/k-im not there to learn.. im there to socilize and find men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home